Now I, Uno of Los Ballers Azul -- The Greatest Masked Mexican Basketballers of All-Time, will not waste your time. Here is weekly notes.
- Stromile Swift: 2 points, 3 rebounds. Next Los Ballers Azul prediction: Carroll Dawson will not win NBA Executive of the Year.
- Least surprising news story of the week: El Mo is playing better on the road! Guess what? This whole team plays better on the road.
- By the way, RaptorBlog had this story a day before the Star and the Sun went with it. Props to RaptorBlog.
- To paraphrase Coach Mitchell, "Raptors lose: Team is young. Raptors win: Coach Mitchell is genius."
- At least La Flor Jalen Rose has stopped totally sucking in the past week.
- As much as I enjoy Senor Jose's game, that 16% shooting from 3-point land really needs to improve.
- Jalen Rose, Chris Bosh and El Calvo Charlie Villanueva combined to shoot 6 for 15 from the foul line versus San Antonio. 75% foul shooting is all they needed to beat the Spurs.
- For those of you who missed The Flagrancy Christmas party please see photo above for proof of Los Ballers Azul's Latin studliness.